Beach Cove Resort Career Opportunities
Beach Cove Resort is seeking an individual for the open position of Evening Manager. This is a full-time, year round position. Benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Floating Holiday. Must be flexible with schedule to include, nights weekends and holidays. Job requirements are listed below:
• At least 2 years of progressive experience in a resort or related field
• Supervisory experience required
• Must be proficient in Windows operating systems
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
• Must work well in stressful high pressure situations
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
• Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
• Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, ect., from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
• Must be able to work with and understand financial information data and basic arithmetic functions
• Flexible schedule is required with the ability to work weekends and holidays. This is a night position.
Our Vision: We give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience ever!
Compensation: Based on experienceClick Here to Email Your Resume
Beach Cove Resort is seeking an individual for the full time position of switchboard operator. This position consists of answering the switchboard, transferring incoming calls to departments and calls to room. This also includes entering work orders into the system coming from in-house guests or departments along with assisting guests with reservations. A pleasant demeanor and neat appearance is a must. IQWare experience a plus. Individual must be available weekends and holidays. Interested applicants can apply in person at 4800 S. Ocean Blvd. North Myrtle Beach or you may forward your resume for consideration.
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Compensation: Based On Experience
Our Vision Statement: We give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience ever!
Beach Cove Resort is seeking an experienced individual for the position of Outlets Supervisor. Supervisory experience required, this is a hands on position. Multi-faceted outlets (Bar, Gift Shoppe, Game Room and small kitchen).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Understand and complete schedules for bartenders and grab n go attendants.
Supervision and high quality of service at all Food & Beverage outlets on property.
Knowledge of POS system and IQWare.
Resolving all guest complaints as they pertain to F&B in accordance with hotel policies.
Train and supervise all front of the house employees.
Must have the ability to fill in at any F&B position when needed.
Good communication skills a MUST.
Ensure that all employees keep up high standards with uniforms, name tags and daily grooming
Must be flexible with his/her schedule, holidays and weekends.
Keep all areas clean and organized in accordance with DHEC.
Make sure that all equipment in the outlets are in proper working condition and safe to use.
Report all needed maintenance work orders. Submit them and follow-up.
Ensure that all regulations governing the sale of alcoholic beverages are adhered to at all times.
Maintain labor costs in line with volume of business.
Years of experience: 1-2 years F&B experience, customer service and hotel experience a plus!
Please submit resume for consideration.
This is a regular, full time position with benefits: Medical and dental insurance, Floating Holiday Pay, and Paid Time Off. Varied days and shifts approx 50 hours per week.
Interested applicants may apply at Beach Cove Resort, 4800 S. Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, S.C. or you may forward your resume for consideration.
Our Vision Statement -- We give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience ever!
Compensation: Based on experience
Beach Cove Resort is seeking experienced Housekeeping Supervisors. This is a full time position requiring someone with resort experience, supervising housekeepers and completing room inspections. Must be available to work weekends and an 8:00AM – 4:00PM shift (shift may vary seasonally.) Interested applicants may apply in person at Beach Cove Resort located at 4800 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, or you may forward your resume for consideration.
Compensation: Based Upon Experience.
Our Vision Statement - To give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience ever!Click Here to Email Your Resume