Landmark Resort Career Opportunities
Director of Group Sales
Director of Group Sales Landmark Resort, a Vacation Myrtle Beach property - Myrtle Beach, SC Landmark Resort is seeking a Director of Group Sales to work with the corporate sales department to produce group sales business for the Landmark Resort and 13 additional sister properties comprising Vacation Myrtle Beach. This individual will be responsible for soliciting corporate business that enables the resort group to meet and/or exceed revenue goals in rooms while complimenting the overall resort business mix. The right individual for this position is a seasoned sales professional who has a desire to be the best in their field and show exceptionally strong sales performance through revenue production. With the opportunity to fill a large amount of room availability during non-peak times, this position offers tremendous growth opportunity for a rock star sales producer.
* Establish and work with a client base of organizations, associations, social and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales effort for the purpose of securing business for the resorts to ensure that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded.
* Communicate clearly with resort operations to ensure group stays are handled smoothly and efficiently to the group’s ultimate satisfaction.
* Accurately forecasts all bookings and cancellations.
* Ensures that current and prospective client databases are maintained, that files are kept current and accessible and that timely sales recap reports are submitted to the Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing
* Work with resort sales department in a leadership role.
* Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
* Meet and/or exceed assigned revenue goals. * Meet and/or exceed all soft sales goals and manage assigned action plans.
* Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals. This will consist of telephone communication, trade shows, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
* Responsible for consistent and ongoing prospecting for and capturing new business via leads generated through personal sales effort to identify new sources of business.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce repeat extended stay business
* Coordinate with resort operations to conduct site inspections of the resort and facilities and incorporate other departments whenever possible.
* Preparing correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
* Attend community and industry events, and meetings.
* Develop/maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
* Communicate effectively and genuinely with guests, team members and other departments
* Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times * Shows initiative and anticipates needs in job performance
* Conducts oneself professionally at all times and practices effective conflict solution skills
* Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates Job Requirements:
* High energy, high enthusiasm individual
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Previous sales experience
* Strong attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
* Must be able to work in a position of leadership and be capable of assigning directives to sales assistants as necessary
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft programs, experience in Salespro is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexible work hours based on business needs
Applicants must submit their resume and cover letter in reply to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time Required experience: Previous sales leadership: 5 years.Click Here to Email Your Resume
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF HOUSEKEEPING
Landmark Resort is seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Housekeeping. We require 3 years previous experience. The Assistnat Director of Housekeeping is responsible for ensuring efficient operations of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with Company standards, as well as supervising the entire Housekeeping Department including rooms, front/back of house, public areas and laundry. Supervisory experience required. Must be proficient in Windows operating systems, company approved spreadsheets and word processing. IQware software experience preferred. This is a regular, full time position. Benefit package offered after 60 days of employment. Interested applicants may forward your resume for consideration.
Our Vision Statement - To give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience ever!Click Here to Email Your Resume
Compensation: Compensation: Based on Experience
Our Vision Statement: To give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience EVER!!!