Landmark Resort Career Opportunities
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for obtaining customer satisfaction by performing clerical and administrative duties relating to guest and resort communications through the sales team, as well as light selling duties to small groups and functions. This is a regular / full time position
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• College course work in related field helpful
• Experience in a resort or a related field preferred
• Familiar with IQ SOFTWARE
• Proficient with Microsoft Operating Systems
• Work hours to reflect the needs of the business
• Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Demonstrate initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity
• Convey information and ideas clearly
• Evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
• Multi-task effectively, while completing work and projects with accuracy
• Effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
• Effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
• Work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions
• Routinely meet deadlines
• Work diligently in stressful, high pressure situations while maintaining composure and objectivity
• Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc. from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Vacation Myrtle Beach standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the resort. Possible weekends and Holidays based on business demands
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the Vacation Myrtle Beach dress code and wearing name tag when working.
• Comply at all times with Vacation Myrtle Beach standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations
• Maintain Sales files in an organized fashion and as per specified standards.
• Answer phones; qualify incoming inquiry calls and ensuring all inquiries are dealt with accurately, timely and in a professional manner
• Type sales contracts, correspondence, reports, forms, direct mail pieces, etc., as needed by sales team
• Maintain file system to ensure office is organized and efficient.
• Assist managers on creative projects including proposals, direct mail pieces, invitations, special events, etc.
• Maintain timely and effective paper flow and communication within department and to other departments.
• Maintain flow of sales contracts through proper distribution to client, team, and to appropriate dept. head
• Work with Food & Beverage Manager detailing upcoming functions as needed, obtain guarantees, confirm arrangements, etc.
• Distribute Changes, Rooming Lists, Signed Contracts, Revisions, etc. to appropriate departments as it relates to meeting and groups
• Assist guests and clients with small changes, requests, etc., and completes needed paperwork for Manager
• Maintain constant paper flow of thank you letters for groups/functions and distributes accordingly to departments and maintain in files.
• Monitor/Ordering of office supplies and sales collateral to ensure we are properly stocked at all times with full packets, collateral, supplies and promotional items
• Call clients for guarantee numbers for functions 72 hours prior
• Organize in house deliveries, amenities, welcome letters, transportation schedules, etc. as needed
• Other items as they relate to the Sales and Marketing effort of the resort as well as any other items as needed by entire management staff
• Be familiar with all Vacation Myrtle Beach sales policies and house rules
• Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees
• Perform any other duties as required
Our Vision Statement - To give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience ever!
EOE M/F/D/V Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers