Want great Myrtle Beach articles, events and deals sent straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today!
Extraordinary Family Savings with the VMB Card
Experience the best of Myrtle Beach at an extraordinary value when you book your family vacation with VacationMyrtleBeach.com resorts! Our Vacation Member Benefits (VMB) Card is offered FREE to guests at check-in and is right on the back of your room key. How convenient is that!?
We have over 100 participating restaurants, attractions, and entertainment, and new participating vendors are added all the time! We frequently get asked "Just how good are the savings?" Well, to answer that question we have provided a sample vacation itinerary of a family of four, two adults and two children (ages 9 & 11). Following this daily itinerary the family saved $382.85!
Day 1 - Sunday
- Check-in late
- Dinner at Hard Rock Café at Broadway at the Beach where we got 20% off our entire check and saved $17.00.
Day 2 - Monday
- Lunch at Joe’s Crab Shak in Barefoot Landing where we saved $11.99 off of our appetizer with the purchase of any adult entrée.
- Then mom went shopping with the kids at Mommy & Me where we saved $30 when mom got 15% off her whole purchase and dad went shopping at Golfsmith where he bought a set of golf clubs (for an even better deal than he would have gotten back home) and saved 10% off his purchase which added up to $70 in savings.
- Had dinner at Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery where we got a $5 off our check of $25 or more.
Day 3 - Tuesday
- Got up early and had our family portraits taken by Timeless Memories, saved $5.
- Caught some fish on the Calabash Fishing Fleet Sport Fishing Charter and saved $25.
- Went to Myrtle Beach Watersports where we saved $50 total off a four hour pontoon boat rental.
- Went to dinner at the Brother Shuckers Fish House where we saved 20% off our bill for a $14 savings.
- Went to the Alabama Theatre where we got the kids in free and saw ONE The Show saving us $71.90.
Day 4 - Wednesday
- Took the whole family to Extreme Laser Tag for buy one get one free laser tag games. Saved $8.99 per person totaling $35.96.
- Had lunch at TBonz Gill and Grill where we saved $5 off our $25 or more check before tax.
- Spent the afternoon at the beach then went to dinner at Thoroughbred's Chophouse where we saved $15.
Day 5 - Thursday
Spent the Day at Broadway at the Beach:
- Had lunch at Senor Frogs where we received a free Chef’s Nachos with the purchase of an entree.
- Dessert at Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream at Broadway at the Beach where we got 10% of our ice cream for $2 in savings.
- Went to Broadway Grand Prix and each purchased an unlimited ride wristband, saving $2 per person, totaling $8.
- Went and played a round of mini golf at Dragon’s Lair and saved $1 per person totaling $4.
- Had dinner at Shuckers Raw Bar where we saved $5 after spending $25.
- Went to the Palace Theatre where we saved $4 on each adult ticket, saving us $8.
Day 6 - Friday
· Check out
TOTAL SAVINGS WITH OUR VMB CARD = $382.85!