Extraordinary Family Savings with the VMB Card
Experience the best of Myrtle Beach at an extraordinary value when you book your family vacation with VacationMyrtleBeach.com resorts! Our Vacation Member Benefits (VMB) Card is offered FREE to guests at check-in. We have over 100 participating restaurants, attractions, and entertainment, and new participating vendors are added all the time! We frequently get asked "Just how good are the savings?" Well, to answer that question we have provided a sample vacation itinerary of a family of four, two adults and two children (ages 9 & 11). Following this daily itinerary the family saved $326.55!
Day 1 - Sunday
- Check-in late
- Dinner at Longbeard’s Grill where we got 50% off our second entrée when we spent over $25 and saved $7.50.
Day 2 - Monday
- Lunch at TGI Friday’s at 76th Avenue North where we saved $5 after spending $25.
- Then mom went shopping with the kids at Hope Taylor and Company where we saved $60 and dad went shopping at Golf Dimensions where he bought a set of golf clubs (for an even better deal than he would have gotten back home) and saved 10% off his purchase which added up to $70 in savings.
- Had dinner at Travinia where we got 15% off totaling $8 off.
Day 3 - Tuesday
- Got up early and had our family portraits taken by Timeless Memories, saved $5.
- Caught some fish on the Calabash Fishing Fleet Sport Fishing Charter and saved $25.
- Went to Myrtle Beach Watersports where we saved $20 off a jet ski dolphin watch tour.
- Went to dinner at the Brother Shuckers Fish House saved where we save 20% off our bill totaling $14.
- Went to the Alabama Theater where we go got the kids in free where we saw the ONE show saving us $35.90.
Day 4 - Wednesday
Went to the beach for part of the day then:
- Went to see the Carolina Improv at the Uptown Theater saved $14 when we got buy one get one half off tickets.
- Went to dinner up the street at Thoroughbred's Chophouse where we got 10% off and saved $12.
Day 5 - Thursday
Spent the Day at Broadway at the Beach:
- Had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe where we saved 15% off of our food for $17 in savings.
- Dessert at Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream at Broadway at the Beach where we got 10% of our ice cream for $2 in savings.
- Went to Ripley’s Aquarium where we got a souvenir photo for 15% off and saved $2.25.
- Went and did a round of mini golf at Dragon’s Lair and saved $1 per person totaling $4.
- Had dinner at Shuckers Raw Bar where we saved $5 after spending $25.
- Went to the Palace Theater and the kids got in free, saving us $19.90.
Day 6 - Friday
TOTAL SAVINGS WITH OUR VMB CARD = $326.55!