Reasons to Choose Myrtle Beach and Vacation Myrtle Beach Resorts
Myrtle Beach is known as the nation’s beach vacation and golf capital, and not without reason. Here you will find 60 miles of pristine white sand backed by a multitude of vacation resorts, which have access to more than 100 golf courses. Why then should people choose Vacation Myrtle Beach hotels and resorts as their preference for a Myrtle Beach vacation?
There are 13 resorts and hotels that are part of the Vacation Myrtle Beach collection of hotels and resorts, but why should a Vacation Myrtle Beach hotel be considered so special? Each of these popular resorts has its own exclusive amenities that together allow the group to be able to offer you the type of Myrtle Beach vacation you are looking for. In addition, all of the resorts have a set of amenities, some of which are common to all.
Vacation Myrtle Beach hotels offer:
1. Ocean front pools, whirlpools and lazy rivers – every one of the resorts has at least one ocean front pool, but you’ll also find kiddies’ pools, water parks, whirlpools and lazy rivers. There’s always plenty to keep you occupied during your Myrtle Beach vacation
2. Fully equipped exercise facilities – most of the resorts offer an in-house exercise room, so if you’re into pumping iron or spinning, Vacation Myrtle Beach hotels are the destination for you
3. Indoor pools and whirlpools – several of the Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts have indoor pools and whirlpools where you can still take a dip in inclement weather or when the sun is just a little too hot for outdoor pleasure
4. Free wi-fi throughout the resort – all of the Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts offer free hi speed wi-fi throughout the resort – this is a huge bonus for anyone who relies strongly on the Internet
5. Golf packages - in partnership with some of Myrtle Beach’s 100 plus golf courses, many of our resorts offer a selection of golf packages, a service that has kept golfers coming back to us year after year
6. A VMB Card giving cash discounts at numerous Myrtle Beach participating vendors – pick up this Myrtle Beach discounts card when you check in and enjoy discounts at a wide variety of restaurants, retail outlets, entertainment, golf clubs and many more
7. A chance to help out good causes – Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts pride themselves on being involved in the community and often work with guests to donate to worthwhile causes. This past spring it was the Backpack Buddies campaign, which provides weekend meals for kids from poor families who would otherwise go without
8. Seasonal organized kiddies’ activities – relax while your children are being looked after in one of the organized kiddies’ activities. The kids get to take part in treasure hunts, sandcastle building, arts and crafts and kiddies’ pool games, all chaperoned for your peace of mind. Kiddies’ activities can be found at the Caravelle Resort, Hotel Blue and the Captain’s Quarters
9. Pool Bars & Restaurants – several of the VMB resorts and hotels have a pool bar or restaurant, so if you’re having a lazy day by the pool, there’s no need to dry off and dress up before ordering a snack or favorite cocktail
10. Recreation Rooms – most of our resorts have a small room with video games, and some have a putting green. Captain’s Quarters goes a step further with a 20-lane bowling alley and a 2,000 sq. ft. games arcade that has a few tables to shoot some pool
Myrtle Beach was not voted America’s favorite beach without reason. There’s something here for everyone, especially when staying at Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts. You can compare all of the amenities at Vacation Myrtle Beach hotels with this Myrtle Beach hotels chart and find the VMB resort that best suits your dream vacation.