Things To Do This Weekend In Myrtle Beach Aug. 24 - 26
As summer is winding down, there is no lack of activities here in Myrtle Beach. We’ve compiled our top 5 list of weekend activities for August 24 to 26.
1. Therapy Pool Party: The Therapy Pool Party at hotel BLUE is this Sunday starting at noon. This weekly Myrtle Beach summer party is open everyone—visitors and locals alike. This week the party is also inviting Coastal Carolina University students to attend, now that they are back in town for school. The party will feature a bikini contest, drinks, a live DJ and a tattoo contest. A Twisted Tea portable bar will also be given away to one lucky person during the event.
2. Steve Vai Concert: Attend the Steve Vai concert at the Myrtle Beach House of Blues on Friday night for a night of guitar-filled music. Tickets for the show are $27.50 in advance and $29.50 if purchased the day of the show.
3. Whose Beach is it Anyways?: Head over to the Uptown Theater at the Myrtle Beach Mall for the Carolina Improv’s “Whose Beach is it Anyways?” improvisational show on Saturday, Aug. 25. The cast takes ideas from the audience, which makes each show unique and different! This show is great for kids and adults alike and starts at 8 p.m. With your VMB Card you can get buy one full price ticket and get the second ticket half off.
4. Summer Party in the Street: Head over to Broadway at the Beach to their popular Celebrity Square. Before hitting up the Broadway clubs, enjoy the summer air as music fills the air from the Celebrity Square Stage on Friday and Saturday night, Aug. 24 and 25. Enjoy a drink while listening or get your dance moves on.
5. Michael Mack: Join Michael Mack for an evening of comedy at the Comedy Cabana this weekend. With shows on Friday, Aug. 24 at 8 p.m. and 10:15 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 25 at 8 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. and Sunday, August 26 at 8 p.m., you will have plenty of chances to see Michael perform. Tickets to this show are $15. Appetizers, entrees, and drinks are also available to purchase during the show. Plus, with your VMB Card, you can get buy one ticket, get the second one half off on Friday or Sunday. Come and be prepared to laugh!