Top 5 Things to do in Myrtle Beach this Weekend July 6 - 8
If you and your family will be here this weekend, there are plenty of events going on and fun things to do during your Myrtle Beach Vacation.
1. Visit Broadway at the Beach: At Broadway at the Beach, you can shop, dine and enjoy the Shoreline Brass Band who will be strolling the grounds on Friday, July 6 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and again on Saturday, July 7 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. If your family prefers comedy, check out the Bryan Dangerous Comedy Show at the Coca-Cola stage on Friday, July 6 starting at 9 p.m. and Sunday, July 8 also at 9 p.m. His show is family-friendly and fun for all! Or if you are in a picture-taking mood, check out the Living Statues at Broadway. They will “posing” around on Friday, July 6 starting at 6 p.m. If you prefer live music, beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, July 6, there will be live music in Celebrity Square by N’ Tranze and on Saturday, July 7 there will be live music by East Bound.
2. Enjoy some laughs at Uptown Theater: Visit the Uptown Theater at the Myrtle Beach Mall for non-stop laughter at the Carolina Improv’s unique beach show called, “Whose Beach is it Anyways?” Attending this complete improv show focusing on the beach is a fun way to spend the evening! The best part is, this show is family-friendly so even the little ears can enjoy it! The show will be on Saturday, July 7 starting at 8 p.m. Tickets are $12 for kids ages 4 to 11 and $14 for ages 12 and up.
3. Take a Walk on the Boardwalk: The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is the place to be during the summer. Filled with restaurants, shops, arcades and attractions, the Boardwalk is always bustling with activity. All summer long they host Hot Summer Nights which includes a variety of family-friendly events and shows. This weekend, enjoy the Dixieland Band on the Boardwalk Friday evening, July 6 and the music of Whacker Barrel on Sunday, July 8 at 7 p.m.
4. Attend a Country Music Concert at the Myrtle Beach House of Blues: Country music singer Lee Brice will be performing on Friday, July 6 and country music singer Corey Smith will be performing on Saturday, July 7. Prior to attending the show, be sure to check out Barefoot Landing and all their shops and restaurants and maybe even feed some fish while you are there!
5. Laugh the Night Away at the Comedy Cabana: Bobby Collins will be performing live at the Comedy Cabana on Friday, July 6, and Saturday, July 7 at 8 p.m. and 10: 15 p.m. and Sunday, July 8 at 8 p.m. This stand-up comedian will be sure to entertain and have you laughing throughout the entire show. Tickets are $23 in advance; food and drink are extra.