Top Reasons to Stay at Sea Watch Resort
When planning your Myrtle Beach vacation sorting through the slew of hotels and resorts can be mind boggling. So stop the searching and head straight to the Sea Watch Resort! This oceanfront oasis has everything you could ask for and more for the perfect vacation. So we've made our list of the top six reasons Sea Watch is your number one vacation destination.
1. If you're looking for the ultimate spot for some fun in the sun, then look no further than Sea Watch. With six oceanfront pools, ten whirlpools and two lazy river rides that are over 200 feet long, it doesn't get much better than this. And you'll never need to leave your lounge chair-- their pool deck Tiki Bar serves up your favorite cocktails and frozen drinks, they even have non-alcoholic smoothies for the kids. So if you're looking for the perfect spot to splash away the day look no further than Sea Watch.
2. Sea Watch has the perfect summer fun to keep your kids squealing with delight for your entire stay - the kid's activities club. You can relax and work on your tan while they do arts and crafts, go on scavenger hunts, play pool games and even movie nights. Your kids will never forget their Myrtle Beach vacation and will want to come back year after year. So make sure to sign them up for Sea Watch's kid's club for some never ending family fun.
3. The biggest show playing in Myrtle Beach right now is the Alabama Theater's ONE: The Show, and tickets are getting harder and harder to come by. But right now when you book your stay at the Sea Watch resort you have the opportunity to receive one ticket FREE with the purchase of one adult ticket. This spectacular offer is available exclusively to Sea Watch guests. You can get details on Sea Watch's Myrtle Beach hotel deals page.
4. Lounge in the lap of luxury in one of the beautiful rooms at Sea Watch. Every room has an oceanfront balcony so you can drift off to sleep to the sound of the Atlantic's waves every night. Each room also includes a fully equipped kitchen, televisions in every bedroom, and a lovely tropical decor. Once you check in you may never want to leave your room.
5. If there is a golf enthusiast or two in your group Sea Watch is exactly where you want to be. Myrtle Beach is known for its hundreds of championship golf courses and Sea Watch offers access to every single one of them. Their concierge is ready and waiting to create a customized golf package for you and your friends for any course you are ready to take on. If you're not sure where you'd like to begin they can recommend the perfect courses for your skill level so call to book your tee times today.
6. Sea Watch is the perfect location to release your inner shopaholic, centrally located between the famous Tanger Outlets, Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, the Coastal Grande Mall, and Market Commons. If shopping is what relaxes you while on vacation, you'll need to bring an extra bag to take all the amazing finds here in Myrtle Beach.
Take the guess work out of planning your Myrtle Beach vacation and check out the amazing offerings at the Sea Watch resort because these are only the beginning. Visit the Vacation Myrtle Beach website today to see what other wonders await you and your family here on the Grand Strand.