Top things to do in Myrtle Beach
Figuring out what you want to do on your Myrtle Beach vacation can be a bit daunting. But we’ve put together a simple list of some of the best things to do to kick off your spectacular Myrtle Beach vacation.
1. Take a swim. The sparkling Atlantic Ocean offers mild temperatures here in Myrtle Beach, so run right in without fear.
2. Stick your toes in the sand. Myrtle Beach is famous for its miles of sparkling beachfront, and chances are the warm sand is just steps away from your hotel room. Kick off your shoes and enjoy.
3. Take in a live performance. Whether you’re in the mood for live music, comedy, or a Broadway-style musical, the clubs, theaters, and concert venues at Myrtle Beach are just the ticket. Check out the Myrtle Beach House of Blues and Alabama Theater to get started and make sure to take advantage of VMB’s Myrtle Beach discounts.
4. Sample spectacular seafood. Out of the sea and onto your plate, there’s nothing fresher than the fish, oysters, shrimp, crab, and other seafood specialties you’ll find in Myrtle Beach’s many restaurants.
5. Schedule your Atlantic adventure. Climb on a jet ski, sail on a catamaran, soar with a parasail, or bounce over waves on a banana boat.
6. Ride the Skywheel. This central attraction of the Myrtle Beach boardwalk provides spectacular views from the top and a thrilling ride for all ages.
7. Walk the boardwalk. Stroll by live performers, enjoy beach views and beautiful landscaping, and take in the carnival atmosphere as you browse shops, arcades, and amusements along this popular 1.2-mile walkway.
8. Book your tee time. Myrtle Beach features some of the most beautiful, challenging, and enjoyable golf courses in the country. Just talk to the golf department at your Myrtle Beach resort to book a tee time at a course that fits your schedule and skill level.
9. Visit Ripley’s Aquarium. A $40 million, state-of-the-art aquarium is right here, minutes from your Myrtle Beach hotel. Don’t let your vacation end without a visit to the sharks, rays, tropical fish, and other undersea life that call this attraction home.
10. Relax. The greatest thing about Myrtle Beach is that you can do everything...or nothing at all. Unfold your deck chair, set up your umbrella, and enjoy.