- Landmark Resort
- 1501 S Ocean Blvd
- Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rooms: 570
- Floors: 15
Myrtle Beach vacationers will find no lack of watery fun if they stay at the Landmark Resort. The resort is located oceanfront, giving guests easy access to the cool waters of the Atlantic Ocean, but it also has many outdoor and indoor pool options. The water park is the perfect spot for warm weather fun for the whole family but the resort also offers year-round pool options inside, including a 300 foot lazy river ride, a kiddie pool and separate kiddie lazy river, and five whirlpools. All guests can also appreciate the safe access the resort provides over busy Ocean Boulevard with its covered crosswalk, as well as the delicious food served at its restaurant. The Landmark Resort offers all the pool options, as well as free access to a nine-hole mini-golf course, when guests book one of its comfortable, affordable rooms.Property Amenities
- Spectacular Outdoor Poolscape
- Outdoor Waterpark with waterfalls, barrel bucket dumps, rain tree umbrellas, bar jet tunnels, wading pool, lap pool and whirlpool
- Large Oceanfront Pool
- Oceanfront Whirlpool
- Expansive Pool Deck
- Ample Lounge Chairs for Sunbathing
- 300 foot Outdoor Lazy River Ride
- Large Indoor Pool Complex
- 300 foot Indoor Lazy River Ride
- Five Indoor Whirlpools
- Kiddie Indoor Pool
- Kiddie Indoor Fun Pool
- Kiddie Indoor Lazy River
- Children's Summer Activity Program
- Tropically Landscaped 9-hole putt-putt course
- Gazebo Restaurant
- Latitudes Lounge
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal)
- Shark Bites Snack Bar (seasonal)
- The Sugar Shak (seasonal)
- Havana Java Bar Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee
- Free Wireless Internet in All Units
- Myrtle Beach's only enclosed crosswalk over Ocean Boulevard - leads to parking garage and waterpark
- Exercise Facility
- Video Arcade
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Gift Shop
- Convenience Mart
- Golf Department
- 20,000 sq ft of Meeting and Banquet Facilities with Wireless Internet Access
- Exhibition Hall
- Superb Catering
- Expert Group Planners
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending
- Free Parking
- Private Balcony
- Rooms and efficiencies
- 1 Bedroom suites
- 3 bedroom penthouses
- Private Balconies
- Climate control
- Free in-room coffee
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryer
- In-room Safe
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Clock Radio
- Air conditioning
- Interior and Exterior Corridors
- Stove/Oven in Suites and Penthouses
- Basic Cookware in Suites and Penthouses
- Basic dinnerware in all units
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- The Gazebo Restaurant – – Located on the lobby level, the Gazebo restaurant serves breakfast every day and features your choice of a buffet full of hearty breakfast favorites as well as an ala’ carte menu of traditional fare. The Gazebo is also open for dinner on weekends.
- Latitudes Lounge – Join us on the lobby level in Latitudes for lunch or dinner. Our newly renovated lounge sports a nautical theme and offers a variety of traditional pub fare, sandwiches, salads, tantalizing entrées and delicious cocktails. Be sure to ask about nightly craft beer and wine specials.
- Tipsy Turtle (Seasonal) – Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Atlantic as you relax at our newly redesigned pool side bar. The Tipsy Turtle serves tropical style frozen drinks and specialty cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic drinks and smoothies.
- Shark Bites Snack Bar (Seasonal) – Splashing the day away in one of our 17 pools, lazy rivers and hot tubs can certainly make you work up an appetite. Located steps away from our oceanfront pool, the Shark Bites Snack Bar offers a variety light fare, sandwiches, French fries, pizza slices and deep fried favorites.
- The Sugar Shack (Seasonal) – Located on the oceanfront pool deck, The Sugar Shack Frozen Yogurt bar is our newest addition at The Landmark. Offering delicious frozen yogurt with a variety of fruit, nut and candy toppings and Dippin Dots ice cream, we’re sure you’ll find something for everyone at The Shack.
- Havana Java Bar Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee - Located off of the lobby, the Havana Java Bar is a great place to start the day with a Starbucks coffee and a light breakfast treat.
- Gift Shop (Seasonal) – Located on the first floor, the Gift Shop is stocked full snacks and sundries. Open seasonally
Landmark Resort is located at 1501 South Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach among the hottest attractions, amusements, water parks, shopping, golf, and shows along the Grand Strand. With Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlet Centers, Market Common, Coastal Grand and the Myrtle Beach Mall just minutes away by car in either direction you have the top choices in shopping, dining, and entertainment venues offered by these great attractions. Our knowledgeable golf staff can help you book a round of golf at any of the over 100 golf courses along the Grand Strand, including the famed Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which is ranked annually among the top 50 courses in the United States. Landmark Resort staff will help you plan your day or evening in Myrtle Beach, SC and can offer discount tickets to virtually all of Myrtle Beach's top attractions and theaters.
The recreational activities listed below are a few of the opportunities available nearby (Fees will apply in most cases).
All rates quoted based on single/double occupancy, add $10/additional adult per day. All rates and specials are based on occupancy and subject to change. We reserve the right to require a minimum night stay in any unit at any time of the year. Reservations/rates are subject to final approval by management, and we reserve the right to correct rate errors prior to arrival.
Taxes and resort fees are not included in room rate and are subject to change without notice. Only one discount will apply per stay. Packages, group rates, holidays and special events are not subject to discounts.Reservation Information
A deposit in the amount of the first night’s room and tax is due at time of booking. Changes in reservations must be approved by a manager 48 hours in advance of arrival; however we are not always able to change your reservations. Changing your reservation date or length of stay will void your current rates. Your new room rate will be recalculated and a new confirmation will be sent. Guests who wish to pay more than the first night's deposit prior to arrival must complete and return a credit card authorization form. Please be aware that a $100 refundable security deposit will be required at check in for guests arriving with a zero balance.Cancellation Information
Reservations cancelled prior to 7 days of arrival are subject to a $25 cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival are suject to a cancellation fee in the amount of the first night's room and tax.Check-In Information
Family oriented resort, all young adults age 21 and under must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Valid photo ID must be presented at check-in. Guests paying with cash upon arrival, or checking in with a zero balance will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit. No pets of any kind allowed.