Caravelle Resort Career Opportunities
GUEST SERVICES SUPERVISOR (FULL-TIME)
The Caravelle Resort is seeking a FULL-TIME experienced Guest Services Supervisor.
Duties to include:
- Constantly. Answer guest questions and offer information and assistance.
- Constantly. Answer telephones.
- Constantly. Check guests in and out.
- Constantly. Communicate with other departments to fulfill guest needs
- Constantly. Maintain work area neat and organized
- Constantly. Monitor reservations made and house count
- Constantly. Monitor status of guest accounts
- Constantly. Report all unsafe conditions immediately
- Constantly. Update information in the computer systems as needed (i.e., post charges)
- Frequently. Act as Manager-On-Duty when assigned
- Frequently. Answer all complaints and concerns that occur during shifts. If unable to handle, contact department manager or MOD
- Frequently. Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross training
- Frequently. Verify all shift work and deposits
- Occasionally. Assist in the training and development of new Front Desk Clerks
- Always. Follow checklist for required duties and timelines
- Always. Read, pass on log and communicate with previous shift
- Occasionally. Run reports and complete them
We are looking for an outgoing, upbeat personality, who has the gift of gab, is quick with a smile and genuinely loves working with the public. The candidate must thrive on being helpful, empathetic and courteous throughout the positive and not so positive experiences a guest may encounter or bring with them upon arrival. Experience in hotel reservations is a must, IQware software experience preferred, but not required. This is a FULL-TIME, year round position working various shifts/days, approximately 32 – 40+ hours per week. Interested applicants may apply in person at The Caravelle Resort located at 6900 North Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, or you may forward your resume for IMMEDIATE consideration to email@example.com.
Who this job will appeal to:
- This person must possess an upbeat, outgoing, personality with the gift of gab.
- Must be quick with a smile and genuinely love working with the public.
- Experience in hotel reservation and IqWare a plus.
Caravelle Resort is seeking Room Attendants for our Housekeeping department. This is a temporary full-time position. Days and hours vary. Interested applicants may apply in person at 6900 N. Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 or you may forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Compensation: $8.25/hr - Based on experience
Our Vision Statement: "The Friendliest Place at the Beach!"