Captain’s Quarters Resort
Captain’s Quarters Resort
901 S. Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Captain’s Quarters Resort is located on the south end of Myrtle Beach and features some of the best family amenities in the area. With a variety of seasonal and year-round amenities including the Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, outdoor and indoor lazy rivers, oceanfront outdoor pools, whirlpools and indoor pool, this Myrtle Beach resort is fun year-round. Beyond the wide array of water features, Captain’s Quarters also boasts an indoor 20-lane bowling alley at the Level 6 Entertainment Center, oceanfront breakfast at Vista 9 and seasonal dining at both Loco Gecko Beach Shak and the Soggy Dollar pool bar and grill. This oceanfront resort features rooms, efficiencies and suites, perfect for families of all sizes travelling to the beach. Come see why Captain’s Quarters Resort is one of the top choices for families visiting Myrtle Beach.
- Shipwreck Lagoon Water Attraction
- Three Outdoor Pools
- Six Indoor and Outdoor Whirlpools
- Indoor and Outdoor Lazy River Rides
- Indoor and Outdoor Kiddie Pools
- Indoor Pool
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak
- Soggy Dollar Poolside Bar (seasonal)
- Vista Nine Oceanfront Restaurant
- Level Six Entertainment Center
- Level Six Sports Bar
- 20 AMF Bowling Lanes with Electronic Scoring
- Video Arcade Games
- Pool Tables
- Hammock Beach
- Fitness Center
- Children’s Summer Activity Program
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free Attached Parking Garage
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Private Balconies
- Climate control
- Free in-room coffee upon request
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Air conditioning
- Stove/Oven in suites and apartment units
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware in suites and apartment units
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak - Loco Gecko offers a casual dining experience with delectable burgers, wings and pizza as well as healthier options such as fresh wraps and salads. Come as you are in your shorts &t-shirt or even in your bathing suit and flip flops.. we’re all about the carefree beach lifestyle!
- Vista Nine – Vista Nine is an oceanfront dining addition to Captain's Quarters, which is open seasonally. Located on the ninth floor of the resort, Vista Nine serves an expanded breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet (seasonal) items include eggs, breakfast meats, home fries, grits, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles, cereal, assorted pastries, and fresh fruit & yogurt.
- Soggy Dollar Pool Bar (seasonal) – Soggy Dollar Pool Bar is a seasonal experience located poolside serving frozen drinks and a light menu, featuring hamburgers, hotdogs, and a variety of sandwiches and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day.
- Level 6 Bar – Level 6 Bar is the place to relax with your favorite drink or satisfy your appetite with a delicious order of hot wings, chicken strips, hot dogs, hamburgers and more.
- Poolside Cookouts (Seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Captain's Quarters is centrally located at 901 South Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach and is moments from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Market Commons, Myrtle Beach’s newest shopping, and dining extravaganza, Coastal Grande Mall, Tanger Outlet Center, Downwind Sails water sport rentals, Helicopter Rides, Miniature Golf, Par 3 and Driving Range. A short car drive away in either direction, you will find the hottest amusements, entertainment, attractions, tours, more shopping, and golf. Our knowledgeable staff can help you book a round of golf at any of the over 100 golf courses along the Grand Strand, including the famed Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which is ranked annually among the top 50 courses in the United States. The Captain's Quarters Resort staff will help you plan your day or evening in Myrtle Beach, SC and can offer discount tickets to virtually all of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions and theaters.
The recreational activities listed below are a few of the opportunities available nearby (Fees will apply in most cases).
Check in time is 4 pm or later. Check out time is before 11 am. Children and single adults under 21 must be with their parents at the resort. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival date in order to receive refund, less $25 administration fee per reservation. Pets not allowed. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposits are required upon check-in for incidental charges. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in.