Captain’s Quarters Resort
Captain’s Quarters Resort
901 S. Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Captain’s Quarters Resort is located on the south end of town and features some of the best family amenities in Myrtle Beach. With a variety of seasonal and year-round amenities including the Ship Wreck Lagoon Kids’ Waterpark, outdoor and indoor lazy rivers, oceanfront outdoor pools, whirlpools and indoor pool, this Myrtle Beach resort is fun year-round. Beyond the wide array of water features, Captain’s Quarters also boasts an indoor 20-lane bowling alley at the Level 6 Entertainment Center, oceanfront breakfast at Vista 9 and seasonal dining at both Loco Gecko Beach Shak and the Tipsy Turtle pool bar and grill. This oceanfront resort features rooms, efficiencies and suites, perfect for families of all sizes travelling to the beach. Come see why Captain’s Quarters Resort is one of the top choices for families visiting Myrtle Beach.
- Shipwreck Lagoon Water Attraction
- Three Outdoor Pools
- Six Indoor and Outdoor Whirlpools
- Indoor and Outdoor Lazy River Rides
- Indoor and Outdoor Kiddie Pools
- Indoor Pool
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal)
- Tipsy Turtle Poolside Bar (seasonal)
- Vista Nine Oceanfront Restaurant
- Level Six Entertainment Center
- Level Six Sports Bar
- 20 AMF Bowling Lanes with Electronic Scoring
- Video Arcade Games
- Pool Tables
- Hammock Beach
- Fitness Center
- Children’s Summer Activity Program
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Private Balconies
- Climate control
- Free in-room coffee upon request
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Clock Radio
- Wake-up Calls
- Air conditioning
- Stove/Oven in suites and apartment units
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware in suites and apartment units
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Loco Gecko Beach Shak (seasonal) - Loco Gecko offers a casual dining experience with delectable burgers, wings and pizza as well as healthier options such as fresh wraps and salads. Come as you are in your shorts & t-shirt or even in your bathing suit and flip flops... we’re all about the carefree beach lifestyle!
- Vista Nine – Vista Nine is an oceanfront dining addition to Captain's Quarters, which is open seasonally. Located on the ninth floor of the resort, Vista Nine serves an expanded breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet (seasonal) items include eggs, breakfast meats, home fries, grits, sausage gravy, biscuits, waffles, cereal, assorted pastries, and fresh fruit & yogurt.
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal) – TIpsy Turtle Pool Bar is a seasonal experience located poolside serving frozen drinks and a light menu, featuring hamburgers, hotdogs, and a variety of sandwiches and accompaniments that make any day by the pool a fun day.
- Level 6 Bar – Level 6 Bar is the place to relax with your favorite drink or satisfy your appetite with a delicious order of hot wings, chicken strips, hot dogs, hamburgers and more.
- Poolside Cookouts (Seasonal) – Poolside cookouts are held daily during the summer (weather permitting) serving a light menu of hamburgers and hot dogs.
Captain's Quarters is centrally located at 901 South Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach and is moments from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Market Commons, Myrtle Beach’s newest shopping, and dining extravaganza, Coastal Grande Mall, Tanger Outlet Center, Downwind Sails water sport rentals, Helicopter Rides, Miniature Golf, Par 3 and Driving Range. A short car drive away in either direction, you will find the hottest amusements, entertainment, attractions, tours, more shopping, and golf. Our knowledgeable staff can help you book a round of golf at any of the over 100 golf courses along the Grand Strand, including the famed Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which is ranked annually among the top 50 courses in the United States. The Captain's Quarters Resort staff will help you plan your day or evening in Myrtle Beach, SC and can offer discount tickets to virtually all of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions and theaters.
The recreational activities listed below are a few of the opportunities available nearby (Fees will apply in most cases).
The registered guest must be 21 or older at the time of check-in and provide valid picture ID. A $5 per night charge for overnight parking for 1 vehicle will be charged at check-in. Additional on-site parking is not available. Trailers are not permitted on property. No overnight parking for golf carts or mopeds. If you arrive with a $0 balance or pay any portion of your stay in cash you will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit. Check-In time is 4:00 PM or later and checkout is 11:00 AM. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. Pets not allowed. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in.
Captain's Quarters' Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Captain's Quarters' Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment for only $29.95 plus tax. The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need
- In the unfortunate event that you stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation will incur a $20 change fee
- No refund for early departures
*If a guest must depart early from a package with a minimum length-of-stay requirement, their package will be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay and any difference will be refunded. Early departures require checkout by 11:00 AM to avoid the current night’s charge.
Captain’s Quarters Resort Verified Guest Reviews
(98 verified guest reviews)
Leave a Review
There was so much to do to keep the kids busy
It was a wonderful place to stay very clean and organized
First time staying. Room was clean. Facility was clean. Pools was nice!
excellent place!!! will definitely visit again.
Have never had any problems ,rooms were always clean,everybody was nice..glad I was told about captions quarters by a friend..nice rooms for the price...
we really enjoy the facility and the helpful staff.
Nice and clean hotel. Great for family with kids
Our favorite place to stay in MB
Our favorite place to stay in MB
Wonderful! Very nice ocean front room for a really good price.
Was very good!!!
Was the best stay ever. I have stayed at Captains Quarters many times.
I appreciate the clerk upgrading my room at the last minute. We came down to spend Thanksgiving with my Grammy who just celebrated her 86th birthday and I needed a kitchen. The room was very nice and I was able to cook. The beds slept very well and the room was clean and had a great view of the ocean. Breakfast was great as well.
It was our 30th anniversary and this is actually where we spent our honeymoon. The hotel could use some updating but it is kept very clean and the staff is very accommodating. Our room was filled with wine on ice and wine glasses, helium balloons and heart shaped towels on the bed, sand bucket, shovel and a beach towel and some candy. This was above and beyond what they had to do. But they knew it was our anniversary and that we spent our honeymoon there so they made it extra special for us. We were very impressed. The staff definitely go all out for their guests. We would definitely stay there again. Thank you for making our anniversary so memorable!
Everything was great with no problems. Looking forward to returning next year.