Ocean Creek Resort
Ocean Creek Resort
10600 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Ocean Creek Resort is conveniently located directly across the street from the popular Barefoot Landing complex and all of its restaurants, shops and entertainment options. But, guests can also find plenty to do within the pristine full-service facilities at Ocean Creek Resort. Ocean Creek offers several outdoor swimming options, from the cool Atlantic Ocean to the oceanfront pool at the Beach Club. Children will also enjoy spending time on the oceanfront playground. Everyone can take advantage of the resort's tennis center and Four Seasons Restaurant, serving a delicious southern-style breakfast every day. Helpful resort staff can also assist visitors in setting up ocean fishing expeditions, golf outings, and para sailing adventures. The unique accommodation options at Ocean Creek vary from oceanfront condos to full-sized garden homes, making it easy to find the perfect place to call your home away from home. Guests at Ocean Creek Resort will get to experience a relaxing and fun vacation in Myrtle Beach; visit the Ocean Creek website for more information.
- 6 Outdoor Pools (seasonal)
- Indoor Pool & Jacuzzi
- Oceanfront Poolside Bar & Grille (seasonal)
- 24 Hour Security Gated Resort
- Full Service Tennis Center
- Beach Volleyball
- On-Site Putting Green
- Exercise Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Parking
- Golf Department
- Business Center
- Fax Machine
- Professional Conference Staff
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Convention Facilities
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Free USA Today Newspaper (for registered guests at the lobby; first come, first serve)
- Private Balcony or Porch
- Climate control
- Free Wireless Internet
- Coffee maker and complimentary coffee
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable Television
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Cribs on request at check in (first come/first serve basis)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Four Seasons Restaurant - Featuring a touch of Myrtle Beach tradition serving a unique menu with an array of dishes sure to please even the most discriminating of tastes.
- Oceanfront Beach Club Bar and Grill – The oceanfront pool bar and grill serves cool daiquiris and virgin smoothies, which are loved by all of our Myrtle Beach visitors. This full bar to help cool you off during the perfect beach days. The Beach Club offers delicious grilled burgers, chicken, hot dogs and more as lunch options while it is open seasonally.
With our Myrtle Beach location being directly across from the world-famous Barefoot Landing and the fantastic shopping, dining, attractions and shows that it offers, Ocean Creek's recreational opportunities are endless. The secluded beach directly in front of the two majestic oceanfront towers offers swimming, boogie-boarding, fishing and beachcombing. Less than a mile from Ocean Creek are four of North Myrtle Beach's most famed courses designed by greats such as Norman, Fazio, Love and Dye, as well as a host of the over 100 Grand Strand golf courses. Parasailing and Jet ski rentals are also close by our North Myrtle Beach location.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel: Fees may apply:
Extra person charges may apply depending on hotel policy. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. One responsible adult, 25 years or older, must be staying in each unit. There are no room charges for children 16 and younger occupying the same room as their parents. Special parking is provided, at your own risk, for trailer, buses, recreational vehicles, large trucks and motorcycles at the entrance of the resort as they are not permitted on the resort property. Pack-n-plays are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposits are required upon check-in for incidental charges. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in. Cancellation must be made prior to 7 days before arrival date to earn refund, less a fee per reservation.
Check-in time is 4:00pm
Check-out time is 11:00am
Pets Not Allowed
Ocean Creek Resort Verified Guest Reviews
Leave a Review
There were no reviews found for this property, please check back again at a later date.