1501 S Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Landmark Resort is located oceanfront on the south end of Myrtle Beach. A perfect resort for families, couples, and large groups, Landmark Resort is great for a Myrtle Beach escape any time of the year. The accommodations at Landmark Resort range from standard hotel rooms all the way up to spacious penthouse suites. There are a variety of resort amenities for the convenience and enjoyment of guests of all ages. They can take advantage of the many dining options available including the Gazebo Restaurant, Latitudes Grill and our Havana Java Bar that proudly serves Starbucks products. Seasonally, guests can enjoy the Tipsy Turtle (pool bar and grill) and Shark Bites (snack bar) all conveniently located poolside. Additional conveniences for guests located on the Lobby Level include the exercise room, video arcade and gift shop.
Water amenities are also plentiful at the Landmark Resort and range from cozy whirlpools, kiddie pools, lazy rivers and large indoor and outdoor pools. Take a splash in the oceanfront pool or float down the large outside lazy river while soaking up the South Carolina sun. Indoor water features are also abundant and include a large pool, lazy river and kiddie pools. With a quick walk across Myrtle Beach’s only enclosed crosswalk, Landmark Resort guests can enjoy the H2OASIS Water Park, lap pool and kiddie pools along with the onsite free putt-putt course. Come see why Landmark Resort is such a popular choice for vacations in Myrtle Beach!
- Spectacular Outdoor Poolscape
- Outdoor Waterpark with waterfalls, barrel bucket dumps, rain tree umbrellas, bar jet tunnels, wading pool, lap pool and whirlpool (seasonal)
- Large Oceanfront Pool
- Oceanfront Whirlpool
- Large Pool Deck with Lounge Chairs for Sunbathing
- 300 foot Outdoor Lazy River Ride
- Newly Renovated Large Indoor Pool Complex
- 300 foot Indoor Lazy River Ride
- Five Indoor Whirlpools
- Kiddie Indoor Pools
- Kiddie Indoor Fun Pools
- Kiddie Indoor Lazy River
- Children's Summer Activity Program
- Tropically Landscaped 9-hole Putt-Putt Course (seasonal)
- Gazebo Restaurant
- Latitudes Lounge
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar (seasonal)
- Shark Bites Snack Bar (seasonal)
- Havana Java Bar Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee
- Free Wireless Internet in All Units
- Myrtle Beach's only Enclosed Crosswalk over Ocean Boulevard - leads to parking garage and waterpark
- Exercise Facility
- Video Arcade
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Gift Shop with Sundries
- Golf Department
- 20,000 sq ft of Meeting and Banquet Facilities
- Superb Catering
- Wireless Internet Service throughout the Hotel
- Expert Group Planners
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending Machines
- Free Parking
- Airport Shuttle (fee)
- Rooms and Efficiencies with Balconies
- 1 Bedroom Suites with Balconies
- 3 Bedroom Penthouses with Balconies
- Individually Controlled HVAC in all Rooms
- Free In-room Coffee
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryer
- In-room Safe
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Clock Radio
- Interior and Exterior Corridors
- Stove/Oven in Suites and Penthouses
- Basic Cookware in Suites and Penthouses
- Basic Dinnerware in all Units
- Daily Housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- The Gazebo Restaurant – Located on the lobby level at Landmark Resort, the Gazebo restaurant serves breakfast every day and features your choice of a buffet full of hearty breakfast favorites as well as an a la’ carte menu of traditional fare. The Gazebo Restaurant also provides nightly dinner specials throughout the season.
Latitudes Bar & Grill – Open daily, and also located on the lobby level, Latitudes serves enticing appetizers, as well
as a variety of traditional lunch and dinner specials. Guests also love topping off their meals with a great wine or specialty drink from the generous bar selection
- Tipsy Turtle (Seasonal) – Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Atlantic as you relax at the newly redesigned pool bar. The Tipsy Turtle serves tropical style frozen drinks and specialty cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic drinks and smoothies. They also offer a variety of food items, such as nachos, wings and more!
- Shark Bites Snack Bar (Seasonal) – Splashing the day away in one of the 17 pools, lazy rivers and hot tubs can certainly make you work up an appetite. Located steps away from the oceanfront pool, the Shark Bites Snack Bar offers a variety light fare, sandwiches, French fries, pizza slices and deep fried favorites.
- Havana Java Bar Proudly Serving Starbucks Coffee - Located in the main lobby, the Havana Java Bar is open daily to start your day off with delicious Starbucks coffee or frappuccino and a variety of delectable breakfast treats!
- Gift Shop (Seasonal) – Located on the first floor at Landmark Resort, the Gift Shop is stocked full snacks and sundries. Open seasonally.
Landmark Resort is located at 1501 South Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach among the hottest attractions, amusements, water parks, shopping, golf, and shows along the Grand Strand. With Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlet Centers, Market Common, Coastal Grand and the Myrtle Beach Mall just minutes away by car in either direction you have the top choices in shopping, dining, and entertainment venues offered by these great attractions. Our knowledgeable golf staff can help you book a round of golf at any of the over 100 golf courses along the Grand Strand, including the famed Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which is ranked annually among the top 50 courses in the United States. Landmark Resort staff will help you plan your day or evening in Myrtle Beach, SC and can offer discount tickets to virtually all of Myrtle Beach's top attractions and theaters.
The recreational activities listed below are a few of the opportunities available nearby (Fees will apply in most cases).
Check in time is 4 pm or later. Check out is by 11 am. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. Children and single adults under 21 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Valid photo ID must be presented at check-in. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Guests paying cash upon arrival, or checking in with a zero balance will be required to pay a $100 refundable security deposit. No pets allowed. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
Landmark Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Landmark Resort's Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment for only $30. The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need
- In the unfortunate event that you stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation will incur a $20 change fee
- No refund for early departures
*If a guest must depart early from a package with a minimum length-of-stay requirement, their package will be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay and any difference will be refunded. Early departures require checkout by 11:00 AM to avoid the current night’s charge.
Landmark Resort Verified Guest Reviews
Leave a Review
There were no reviews found for this property, please check back again at a later date.