705 S.Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
hotel BLUE is truly unlike any other Myrtle Beach resort! The beachfront poolscape offers plenty of places for vacationers to cool off or catch some rays, including the poolside inset sun shelves or the wide sun deck. Additionally, hotel BLUE boasts South Carolina's first swim-up pool bar and the best poolscape in Myrtle Beach. The inside of the hotel also offers watery delights like an indoor lazy river and whirlpool and great drinks at the new Proximity Lobby Bar. Those who have had enough of the water can relax in one of hotel BLUE's comfortable rooms, head over to the nearby 20 lane bowling center, or take advantage of the many restaurants, shops and sightseeing opportunities located a short distance away from the hotel. hotel BLUE is the perfect place for couples, friends, and golfers to see the best of Myrtle Beach while staying at a great hotel for a reasonable price.
- Large Outdoor Pool and Lounge Pool
- Spectacular Outdoor Poolscape
- Proximity Lobby Bar
- MIXX Swim-up Pool Bar
- 8 South Deck
- Poolside Grill
- Indoor and Outdoor Whirlpools
- Indoor Lazy River Ride
- Café BLUE
- Therapy Oceanfront Pool Party (seasonal)
- Free Wireless Internet
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free Attached Parking Garage
- Free Local and 800 Calls
- Conveniently Located Ice and Vending
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Use of 15 pools and Entertainment Center featuring 20 bowling lanes at Captain’s Quarters Resort – just steps away
- Private Balcony
- Climate control
- Free in-room coffee
- Free Voicemail
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Cable Television
- Air conditioning
- Stove/Oven in suites and efficiencies
- Basic Cookware and Dinnerware in suites and efficiencies
- Daily Housekeeping
- Café BLUE (seasonal) – Café BLUE proudly serves Starbucks coffee drinks, salads and more during their seasonal hours of operation.
- MIXX Swim-Up Pool Bar (seasonal) – Forget about trendy restaurants and lounges, the pool is the new hot spot at hotel BLUE. Swim up to the bar and order yourself an ice-cold beer, a tropical drink, or something non-alcoholic. Did we mention already that the bar stools are in the water?
- Poolside Grill (seasonal) – Grab a burger or hot dog during the summer at hotel BLUE's poolside grill! You don't even need to leave the pool deck to get a bite to eat while lounging in the sun.
Proximity Lobby Bar & 8 South – The brand new lobby bar and deck are the hottest places to be seen in Myrtle Beach! Stop by for a drink or spend the evening in at the trendy new lobby bar and deck.
hotel BLUE Beachfront Resort is ideally located at 705 South Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach and is moments from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Market Commons, Myrtle Beach’s newest shopping, and dining extravaganza, Coastal Grande Mall, Tanger Outlet Center, Downwind Sails water sport rentals, Helicopter Rides, Miniature Golf, Par 3 and Driving Range. A short car drive away in either direction, you will find the hottest amusements, entertainment, attractions, tours, more shopping, and golf. Our knowledgeable staff can help you book a round of golf at any of the over 100 golf courses along the Grand Strand, including the famed Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which is ranked annually among the top 50 courses in the United States. The hotel BLUE staff will help you plan your day or evening in Myrtle Beach, SC and can offer discount tickets to virtually all of Myrtle Beach’s top attractions and theaters.
The recreational activities listed below are a few of the opportunities available nearby (Fees will apply in most cases).
Check in time is 4 pm or later. Check out time is before 11 am. Children and single adults under 21 must be with their parents at the resort. Cancellations must be made prior to 7 days before arrival date in order to receive refund, less $32.84 administration fee per reservation. Pets not allowed. Extra person charges $10 per additional adult, occupancy limits vary by unit. Cribs are available on a first come, first serve basis at check in. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposits are required upon check-in for incidental charges. All special requests are subject to availability upon check in.