12 DAYS OF A VACATIONMYRTLEBEACH.COM CHRISTMAS 2013 SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00am EDT November 1st, 2013 and ends at 11:59 pm EST November 24th. Open only to legal U.S. residents who are at least 21 years old at time of entry and have a valid U.S. driving license. Florida and New York residents are not eligible. Contest is void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter the Contest: Go to www.vacationmyrtlebeach.com or visit the Southern Christmas Show between November 13th and 24th, 2013 to complete an official on-line or printed entry form and include your full name; state; ZIP Code; daytime phone number including area code and email address. Enter as often as you like, but limit one entry per day and only one entry prior to November 13th. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST November 24th, 2013. Sponsor is not responsible for damaged, lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incomplete, or illegible entries. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. One (1) Grand Prize: Deluxe accommodations for twelve for one week in Myrtle Beach, SC between December 1st, 2013 and November 30th, 2014 ($4500 value). Blackout dates apply for the following dates in 2014: April 12th-27th. May 23rd-25th, June 21st-July 30th, August 29th-September 1st. Twelve passes to the Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel ($156 value), a dolphin cruise for 12 with Myrtle Beach Water Sports ($264 value), 12 tickets to WonderWorks ($275 value) 12 tickets to the Alabama Theatre ($419.40 value), 12 tickets to Legends in Concert ($600 value), 4 car passes to Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland ($102.00 value), 12 tickets to Brookgreen Gardens ($168 value) Other secondary prizes. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,500; Total ARV of all prizes $6484. The prize winner solely is responsible for any local, state or federal taxes and any other fees or costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the prize. Winner must take trip before December 1st, 2014.
4. Daily prizes: One 2 night stay in Myrtle Beach to a choice of a Vacation Myrtle Beach resort ($300 value) will be offered each day from November 13th to November 24th along with two passes to the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel ($26 value), a dolphin cruise for 2 with Myrtle Beach Water Sports ($44 value), 2 tickets to WonderWorks ($46 value) 2 tickets to the Alabama Theatre ($69.90 value), 2 tickets to Legends in Concert ($100 value), one car pass to Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland ($25.50 value), 2 tickets to Brookgreen Gardens ($28 value). Blackout dates apply for the following dates: April 3rd through September 1st, 2014. Total value for each daily prize will be $639.40.
5. Actual retail value of prize packages depends upon winner's time of booking and travel, which are subject to fluctuation. Grand Prize and Daily Prize Winners will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the prize ERV stated in these official rules. Grand Prize Winner and travel companions must travel between December 1st 2013 and November 30th , 2014. If travel is not completed by November 30th, 2014, the Prize Winner will forfeit the prize and no substitution will be provided. Travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Subject to availability. All expenses not specifically listed herein as included in each prize package are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to, taxes, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, meals, certain transportation and incidental expenses. Age restrictions on alcohol use and other restrictions may apply. Accommodations are subject to Vacation Myrtle Beach Resorts terms and policies. Sponsor will not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, Home, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any transportation or other prize element except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Additional prize award details and travel information may be provided to Prize winners at the time of Prize notification. Prize winners may be required to provide a credit card at the time of Home check-in. Once travel is booked, there will be no travel substitutions, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Transportation carrier and Home regulations and conditions apply. Any changes made to either travel or lodging arrangements will be at the expense of each Prize winner. Winner must comply with the terms and conditions on any gift card prizing. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. An IRS 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner of a prize valued at $600.00 or more. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. In the event that any part of the Grand Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Grand Prize Winner agrees that the Sponsor and its agents shall have no further obligation to winner other than to deliver the remainder of the Grand Prize. Prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed only at Sponsor's sole discretion. Limit one prize per person/household.
6. Selection of daily prize winners will be selected randomly at 9am of the following day. Grand Prize winner selection will be selected randomly on November 25th. Potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone at the address/number provided and required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) days of date of notification. In addition, potential winners will be required to verify his or her address, provide proof of age and present evidence of legal residence from the qualifying states. Winner’s travel companions (or their parent/legal guardian if a minor) will be required to execute a liability release as well. If all such documents are not returned within the specified time period, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Eligibility Restrictions: Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Partnership Source, Vacation Myrtle Beach Resorts, Southern Shows; their parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries; or the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development of the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this sweepstakes; and (c) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories.
8. For a copy of the written contest rules and the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Partnership Source, 1930 Derita Rd., Concord, NC 28027. All requests must be received by December 15th, 2013.
9. Sponsor: Vacation Myrtle Beach Resorts
welcome to vacation myrtle beach!
Vacation Myrtle Beach is the official vacation site of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Featuring the lowest rates on a variety of Myrtle Beach hotels and resorts right on the ocean and information on Myrtle Beach's hottest attractions, theaters, golf, shopping, dining and more, Vacation Myrtle Beach is all you need to plan the perfect Myrtle Beach getaway! With VMB you can stay up to date on the latest Myrtle Beach news, events, hotel specials and deals, as well as plan your vacation. Vacation Myrtle Beach's hotels and resorts have a wide variety of accommodation choices and amenities that include indoor and outdoor pools, lazy rivers, a mini-golf course and even a bowling alley! VMB provides visitors with the best Myrtle Beach vacation options. Look no further than Vacation Myrtle Beach to create lasting memories and the best vacation experience ever for your family and loved ones!