Best Myrtle Beach Hotels on a Budget
You don’t have to break the bank to enjoy a break at one of these Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts.
1. Carolina Winds is a bit off the beaten path in North Myrtle Beach, allowing a relaxing experience. But, it’s still close to shows, restaurants, and activities, making it a stellar spot for a reasonably priced vacation that still offers a great experience.
2. The block-long poolscape at Caravelle is good for miles of summer fun, without a high price tag. Accommodations are discounted up to 40 percent this fall at this Myrtle Beach landmark.
3. Run into the waves and sink your toes in the warm sand at Beach Colony Resort. This budget-friendly Myrtle Beach hotel is close to the most desirable shows, shopping, and nightlife. Beach Colony boasts a variety of accommodations to fit your family, from oceanview studios to 3 and 4 bedroom condos, each one a great value.
4. Palace Resort offers three whirlpools, outdoor and indoor pools, and access to the white sands of Myrtle Beach. What more could you want? How about prices on suites and efficiencies that make this hotel a main attraction for the budget-minded Myrtle Beach vacationer?
5. Whether you want to relax in the hot tub, play on the beach, or glide down the lazy river, Beach Cove offers all that and more. And don’t have to worry about scoring oceanfront accommodations--this Myrtle Beach resort is all oceanfront, and offers its beautiful views at a nice price.
All of Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts can be affordable on any budget, just take a look at the Myrtle Beach hotel specials page for the best deals.