Top 7 Myrtle Beach hotel amenities
The best collection of exclusive Myrtle Beach hotels and resorts can be found at Vacation Myrtle Beach, and what makes these destinations so special? At every single one of these hot spots you’ll find ocean front pools, whirlpools and lazy rivers, free wi-fi and fully equipped exercise facilities, really the best of the best. So what more could you ask for? Well the answer is plenty; each resort offers its own set of unique amenities so you can tailor your vacation to exactly the type of fun in the sun you are looking for.
Here is our list of the top 7 Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts amenities:
1. Children’s Activity Programs – A few of these top family friendly resorts offer activities just for the kiddos, because they dread the sound of the fun zapping “I’m bored” just as much as you do. Kids can participate in pool games, sandcastle building, scavenger hunts, arts and crafts, and much, much more, all while you are basking in the sun on the beach or enjoying a cocktail by the pool. These exciting programs are offered at The Caravelle Resort, hotel BLUE and Captains Quarters, among others.
2. Waterscapes– There are several water parks located on the Grand Strand but some resorts can give those parks a run for their money. These oceanfront poolscapes feature water cannons, mushroom waterfalls, sprays, fountains, even a wrecked pirate ship! There is enough splashing fun to leave both kids and parents squealing with delight. For more information check out the Landmark Resort, Captain’s Quarters and The Caravelle Resort.
3. Recreation Rooms – Most resorts offer some sort of small arcade and maybe even a putting green, but one resort takes on-site fun to a whole new level. At the Captain’s Quarters Level 6 is the place to be, featuring its own 20 lane bowling alley, pool tables, 2000 square feet of arcade games and a hopping bar that overlooks it all. So have a drink, shoot some pool or bowl a few rounds without ever having to leave your hotel!
4. Saunas – There is nothing better, after a long day of swimming and beach volleyball, than to sit in a sauna and let the soreness in your muscles melt. And at Beach Colony and Palace Resort, they know how you feel and make it easy to enjoy your ultimate sauna experience.
5. Pool Bars – A hotel restaurant is a very important amenity to look for but how about ordering lunch and a cocktail without having to leave the comfort of your poolside lounge chair? Now that is what I call service. Several Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts offer this convenience, such as the Landmark Resort and Beach Colony Resortl. The hotel BLUE even offers a swim-up bar like those found at resorts in the Caribbean, so order your favorite frozen drink without even having to towel off.
6. Onsite Sports – The Grand Strand is famous for its world class golf courses, so it comes as no surprise that most resorts include a putting green on their list of amenities. The Landmark Resort even has its own 9 hole putt putt course but what if you’re looking really looking to get your blood pumping? The Forest Dunes Resort offers easy access to a beautiful, scenic beachfront exercise trail. You could take a lesson from a pro at Ocean Creek’s exclusive tennis center or join a game on their beachfront volleyball court. And both the Beach Colony and Beach Cove resorts feature indoor racquetball courts. So no matter what athletics you’re into, there is a resort that offers something to get you sweating.
7. Indoor Pools –This one sounds a little basic but not every Myrtle Beach resort has an indoor pool. There are days here when it rains or is just too hot to spend the whole day outdoors and you still want to take a dip or swim a few laps. Resorts like the Forest Dunes and the Palms offer a place to splash even when there is no sunshine. hotel BLUE even has an indoor lazy river ride to help you relax the day away when you need to beat the heat and the Landmark Resort’s indoor pool even features a beautiful, large water fountain.
Everyone’s dream vacation is different and there is truly something in Myrtle Beach for everyone. So check out Vacation Myrtle Beach today to find that perfect resort that has everything you and your family are looking for.
Leave a Reply
Vacation Myrtle Beach Hotel Spotlight: Captains Quarters
There are hundreds of Myrtle Beach hotels, but among them all Captains Quarters Resort stands out.
Vacation Myrtle Beach and Spring Break
Spring break is right around the corner and families might still be scrambling to find the perfect place to stay.
The Top 5 Reasons to Stay at Captain's Quarters
Captain’s Quarters Resort is the Vacation Myrtle Beach featured resort of the month. It’s a spectacular place and one of the few Myrtle Beach resorts that caters as well to families as it does to single adults. But, if that isn’t enough to entice you to stay there here are the top 5 reasons people will want to stay at Captain’s Quarters.
Myrtle Beach Hotel Deals for March
The weather is warming up and the Vacation Myrtle Beach properties have some sizzling hot deals to help you prepare for your spring and summer vacation. Whether you are enjoying a romantic couple’s getaway, a fun trip with friends, or a family adventure, Vacation Myrtle Beach has tons of savings in store for you!
Best Myrtle Beach Resorts for a Family Vacation
When choosing where your family will stay on their Myrtle Beach vacation you have to make sure there will be something for everyone-- Activities tailored just for the kids, a place where teenagers can socialize and someplace relaxing for Mom and Dad to just lay by the pool with a cold drink. To simplify your search we’ve created a list of the top family friendly Myrtle Beach resorts at Vacation Myrtle Beach.
Easter at Myrtle Beach resorts
Easter is coming up soon and it makes for a great time to visit Myrtle Beach. Most kids and their parents have a couple days off and the weather is just starting to warm up. And there’s also the added benefit of lots of free activities at Myrtle Beach resorts around Easter.
Vacation Myrtle Beach Hotel Spotlight: hotel BLUE
hotel BLUE is a standout Myrtle Beach resort property nestled along the Atlantic Coast is South Carolina.
Best Myrtle Beach Resorts Bars
On a hot summer’s day it doesn’t take long for a person, while relaxing by the pool and catching a touch of bronzage, to need a little thirst quenching. One can be excused for not being aware that many of the Myrtle Beach resort hotels have their own bar. But most of the Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts do cater for the thirsty visitor. Here’s a list of some of the best Myrtle Beach resorts with bars.
The Top 7 Reasons to Stay at Hotel BLUE
Navigating the endless Myrtle Beach hotels and resorts can be tireless and hard work. But planning a vacation should be just as relaxing and easy as taking one - just book at hotel BLUE! Here's the top 7 reasons to stay there on your next Myrtle Beach vacation.
Best Myrtle Beach Resort Restaurants
Some of Myrtle Beach’s best kept dining secrets? Not nationwide chains, but the phenomenal, unique on-site restaurants that reside within resorts.
Best Myrtle Beach Resort Deals in April
Spring savings will bloom on your Myrtle Beach vacation with April deals at some of the area’s most beautiful hotels. Spring is already in the air at these Myrtle Beach resorts, so don’t wait to put your toes in the sand and some money back in your wallet.
Best Myrtle Beach Hotels for Mother's Day
Mothers Day always falls on the 2nd Sunday in May, and now is the time to plan your surprise Mothers Day trip to one of the thirteen Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts.
Best Myrtle Beach Resorts for a Girl's Getaway
It’s great to get away with some girl friends for a bachelorette weekend or a college roommate reunion and Myrtle Beach is the perfect destination. After a long night of bar hopping, you need to know your resort has exactly what you need to relax and recover the next day. So here is our list of the best Myrtle Beach resorts for the ladies.
Top Myrtle Beach Hotel Lobbies
Everyone knows that first impressions are very important and a hotel makes that first impression when you first walk into its lobby. The feel of a hotel lobby represents the atmosphere of the entire resort, so the lobby can really make it or break it for incoming guests. We wanted to give you a sneak peek at what you can expect when you first walk through the door at some of our exclusive resorts.
The Top Reasons to Stay at Landmark Resort
As the most sought after destination on the Grand Strand, the Landmark Resort has something for everyone. Here are the top 4 reasons you should consider Landmark Resort for your next Myrtle Beach vacation:
Spring Specials at Vacation Myrtle Beach Resorts (with Baseball!)
Followers of Carolina League baseball and other baseball lovers thinking about taking a Myrtle Beach vacation should be sure to take advantage of the specials being offered by a number of Myrtle Beach resorts during May.
Best Myrtle Beach Hotel Deals in May
Spring is in full swing this May on Myrtle Beach. And it’s a great time to come visit. You can beat the summer crowds when you book early, and enjoy the spring sunshine and warm breezes. Here are some springtime specials at Myrtle Beach resorts that’ll help you save some money on your May stay:
Hurricane Season Safety Tips for Myrtle Beach Vacationers
Hurricane Season in Myrtle Beach runs from June 1 through November 30. Other Myrtle Beach Vacationers might be worried about what will happen to their vacation plans if a storm comes through, but Vacation Myrtle Beach guests don’t have to worry about that!
Top Views of the Ocean at Myrtle Beach Resorts
There is no better place to enjoy a view of the Atlantic than from your own private balcony. Every Vacation Myrtle Beach resort offers this relaxing amenity, but what about the other special places to take in the view of one of the most beautiful beaches in America? We've made a list of some of the best views our resorts have to offer...outside of their rooms.
Best North Myrtle Beach Hotels
Many people prefer the North End for their Myrtle Beach Vacation. It’s a bit outside the busy heart of Myrtle Beach, so you deal with less traffic, fewer people, and less noise. It’s home to some of Myrtle Beach’s best golf, including the famous Barefoot golf courses. This quieter spot is perfect for families and those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle, yet still want to be close to Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, and other Myrtle Beach hotspots. Here are some of the best Myrtle Beach hotels on the desirable North End:
Best Myrtle Beach Resorts for Teens
When planning your family vacation in Myrtle Beach you have to find a resort that will be entertaining for everyone, even those hard to please teenagers. That can be a real challenge, so we’ve taken the guess work out of it by giving you our list of the top Myrtle Beach resorts for teens.
Best Myrtle Beach Resorts for Golfers
Golfers flock to Myrtle Beach for good reason. The area is home to more than 100 golf courses, many created by famous golfers and course designers. Get your game on with a special golf package from one of these Myrtle Beach hotels:
Best South Myrtle Beach Hotels
The Grand Strand that makes up Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is quite a span, but if you are looking at stay towards the South end of the Grand Strand here are some of the top hotels in the area.
Things to do in October in Myrtle Beach
With the summer just about over, many visitors to Myrtle Beach resorts will be looking for local events to keep them occupied during their fall stay. Well, there’s plenty going on in October.
NASCAR Speedpark: Myrtle Beach Attractions
Grab your VMB Card and race right over to NASCAR SpeedPark. Cardholders get a free round of mini golf when they buy 3, a deal sure to delight the little putters in your family.
Huntington Beach State Park: A Beautiful Part of the Grand Strand
Myrtle Beach visitors have a tendency to stick to the more well-known areas of the beach for their beach-going activities. However, the Grand Strand features two state parks, including Huntington Beach State Park, which is sure to take you off the beaten path.
Maggie Moos Ice Cream: VMB Partner Spotlight
One of the temptations that will entice you during your Myrtle Beach vacation is MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery in Barefoot Landing.
Myrtle Beach Hotel Deals in October
There’s nothing better than an October Myrtle Beach vacation--except getting a great rate on your hotel. Save a few dollars this Fall with these Vacation Myrtle Beach deals.
The Top Reasons To Stay at Carolina Winds
There are lots of hotel and resort options in Myrtle Beach – so many that choosing where to stay can feel like a full time job. Well now you can quit that searching because there are four top reasons to just stay at Carolina Winds.
Vacation Myrtle Beach Joins With the American Cancer Society to Raise Funds
Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts are excited to announce their partnership with the American Cancer Society to raise funds for breast cancer awareness, research and treatment.